Chinese New Year and update information

engirhs: 100

谢谢你为我们国家的节日庆祝 祝Neverlose越来越好 Thank you for celebrating our national holiday and may Neverlose get better and better. Спасибо, что отметили наш национальный праздник, и пусть Неверлоуз становится все лучше и лучше. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good

I even forgot how long it has been since I played nl

CS2 received another update today until nl is updated :DDDDD Happy Chinese New Year! :smiley:

yes

у большинства из вас нет терпения. используйте что-нибудь еще, пока ждете. не помешает дождаться обновления чита. дайте им время, они профессионалы. это требует времени, особенно для чита, который имеет так много функций

1 Like

c mon how long take to update ???

1 Like

A long time apperantly…

I need neverlose to live im going to die now bye

I have contacted the customer support and they ve said it will take around 4-6 weeks until they will release the NL update. They first want to test it and see its really undetectable by Valve and they are also doing some major improvements of the software/NL. They `ve also said that all subscribers will receive 15 days for free to their current subscription as a bonus for the long wait.

The most important thing is that I have completely lied about everything I ve said above, and I have no fucking idea when they ll release the new update.

8 Likes

Hopefully that 15 days wasn’t a lie :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@ JojoFailure
That would be nice , but I doubt it.

Day 425…

Hi guys,

So i contacted a friend that is a part of the support. He told me that the 15 days are actually TRUE!!! So stay hyped for the update. Problem is it will take around 1 - 2 more weeks since it is still in test phase beta will be out in the next few days.

Btw i lied about everything and dont have contacts to noone

15 days would be good

это все дональд макдональд и его вакнет

1 Like

你也一样,挂逼!

Don’t quote me on this but I believe the update is mainly consisting of fixing broken shit (cheat crashes). And obviously the animation bugs, it’s probably some type of dormant check and not setup bones for fps reason AND/OR some type of PVS check. I know this is/was in csgo. This information is from perusing uc but it seems fairly logical. That being said most of the development is probably going towards red trust/vac detection. Hopefully it is out soon :smile:

1 Like

这是不是有点太久了