New to hvh, need help :D

hvh of cs is a unique gameplay, it is divided into community and MM, in different scenes, different maps in different locations using different dmg and edge, each map has a unique penetration point and advantages and disadvantages, please learn and enjoy it, it is difficult to describe the unique gameplay of hvh in cs, You can watch a lot of descriptions and videos about hvh on youtube to understand it, my recommendation is the nl team official number and some old users of the battle video, there are some videos explaining the map penetration point can let you quickly understand the whole game, at the same time, you need a good cfg, maybe you can try my cfg, Just 1nle, and I’m running a free raffle to draw my cfg eligibility, you can enter, and I’ll start drawing lucky users today at 12 noon. Below is the link ↓
Today I am in a good mood, so I will randomly select a few lucky users to receive my CFG as a free gift - CS2 - NeverLose.cc - Forum

In case you missed it, here’s my buy link, just 1nle, cheap and powerful↓
Best MM HVH Legit cfg for BinGaan👑300+ subscriptions to cfg(Inside Game record chart/Best aa/MM HVHonly 1nle/Skin set/Blue visuals) - CS2 / Configs - NeverLose.cc - Forum

1 Like