[tutorial] how to make bread

ingredients:

• 8 grams of active dry yeast
  • 2.25 cups of warm water (43-46 celsius)
  • 3 tablespoons of sugar
  • half a teaspoon of sugar
  • 1 tablespoon of salt
  • 2 tablespoons of canola oil
  • 6.5 cups of bread flour

instructions:

1. dissolve the yeast and the half teaspoon of sugar in warm water. wait until bubbles form, this is the “yeast mixture”
  2. mix together the 3 tablespoons of sugar, salt, and 3 cups of flour, into the “flour mixture”
  3. stir oil into the yeast mixture and pour it into the flour mixture, and beat until smooth. stir in enough remaining flour, half a cup at a time, to form a soft dough
  4. put the mixture on a floured surface, knead it until it’s smooth and elastic, for ~10 minutes
  5. place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, for 1.5 to 2 hours
  6. punch the dough down, put it on a lightly floured surface, and divide the dough in half. shape them into loafs
  7. place them in loaf pans, cover and let rise until doubled, for 1 to 1.5 hours
  8. bake at ~190 until golden brown and the bread sounds hollow when tapped. 30 to 35 minutes. remove from pans to wire racks to cool

enjoy your bread! LGTB (let’s get this bread)
1 slice of this bread will be ~100 calories, 1gram of fat, 20grams of carbohydrate and 3 grams of protein

results:

2 Likes

I love bread…

Finally :bread:
Now i need a tutotial " how to make butter"

Damn, finally I can make good quality bread.

Yo you lookin swag :sunglasses: