We are ready for new users!

Hello everyone! Today is a very important and exciting day for all of us - we are happy to announce that as of today, Neverlose is opening sales to the general public! You are no longer required to write an application or receive an invitation in order to start using our cheat!
Simply sign up, select a subscription and never lose!

And, since we understand the subsequently ensuing hype and overwhelming amount of inquiries towards our technical support team, we’ve prepared answers to the most common questions for you. Please read the following information carefully before contacting technical support.

What’s happening?
We have decided to remove the invitation system, anyone can purchase a Neverlose subscription after the initial sign-up. If you already have an account - simply head over to the payment page in your profile.

Which cheat(s) will be available and how much will a subscription cost?
At this point in time, only the CSGO cheat will be available. Unfortunately, we have no news regarding our Apex Legends cheat or potential future cheats for other games at the moment.
The Neverlose CSGO pricing is as follows:

• 19 Euros for 30 days
  • 49 Euros for 90 days
  • 89 Euros for 180 days
  • 149 Euros for 365 days

How long will the cheat be public for?
The CSGO cheat will be publicly available indefinitely. We have no plans to close its sale in the future. This decision does not automatically apply to future cheats, the availability will be decided individually when the time comes.

Which payment methods are available?
We are using Tinkoff Bank and Paymaster payment systems respectively, meaning you will be able to pay for your subscription using any debit or credit card (including virtual ones), Webmoney, Google Pay or Apple Pay (you will have to log in using your Apple device).
If you wish to purchase a subscription using a payment method we don’t natively support (e.g. PayPal), please contact our official resellers. You can find them on our forum.

What are the hardware/software requirements to run Neverlose CSGO?
You will need the latest official version of Windows 10 (old versions and preview builds are not supported), the latest drivers, disabled anti-cheat and anti-virus software (including Windows Defender), and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 package. The latter can be downloaded here (to avoid compatibility issues, we recommend uninstalling old versions prior to installation).

If I previously had access to the cheat, but was banned, do I get a second chance?
There are two options:

• If you were automatically suspended due to failure to purchase a subscription in time after your application had been approved, we have good news for you! Your account has been unbanned and you are free to return and play!
  • If you were suspended by a staff member for violating our Terms of Service, no exception will be made. Your account will not be unbanned.
94 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Welcome to nl :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Awesome, great news! Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome!

9 Likes

sugma

3 Likes

Someone call 1tap and aimwhere, they’re crying.

10 Likes

ot will never be the same :rofl:

9 Likes

poggerz

1 Like

g dhgf
hfsghsfd
im so happy

1 Like

HvH servers will be filled with nn’s: /

9 Likes

rip community

15 Likes

Thx BRO =)

1 Like

At least tell me that the market isn’t wiped…

2 Likes

1 Like

Пиздецццццц

1 Like

Ура

1 Like

Appreciated for the info.

1 Like

Legit with my luck I won’t be able to purchase because the site is down Rn!
Only hope is to buy a sub via Steeve xD

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like