What are good Games to Play right now?

I am looking for good Games to Play on PC since i feel Like everything that is Out rn i have Rother already tryed or is Garage and i have ein out of games

1 Like

Far Cry 3

1 Like

For fps games: Rainbow six siege or for the diehard insurgency sandstorm. Vr games: no mans sky, beat saber (my favourite) and vrchat (if you like socializing).

1 Like

Maybe try games like GTA 5 out.

1 Like

Nah, GTA is Boring ive played everything there too offline and online but good Game tho

Mount&Blade II

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Modern Warfare, CS, GTA 5 (If you are bored and got nothing to do), Or if you really really want to do something and you have actually nothing to do buy all the call of duty games from the bottom to the recent COD and finish the campigns.

1 Like

conter strik global ofensiv heck versus heck

2 Likes

If im gonna play all the CODs great idea because i have never actually played every COD just the newer ones

Ye maybe with neverlose.cc but i only have Gaytality.win right now so im fucked

sad for you :disappointed_relieved:

Ye men :disappointed_relieved:

Far cry’s a good shout. I’d try out Mount and Blade II Bannerlord. Can get any singleplayer game for free if you know where to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Osu!, if u like rhythm games i’d really recommend u playing, free to play forgot to mention

2 Likes

Warzone is pretty fun, but it has lots of cheaters.

rainbow 6

1 Like

Far Cry Primal is one of the best games made, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, I’d highly recommend it and it’s cheap iirc

Rust is better hehe.

No your all wrong! Raid Shadow Legends is the beste game, its one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and 2020 also it’s 100% free! Currently almost 10 million users (bots cough) have joined Raid over the last six months, and it’s one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them! Currently with over 300,000 reviews (totally cough not fake), Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It’s easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the play store, click on the download button and you’ll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion (cough cough the worst one) as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I wont see you there because i only downloaded the game so the devs could give me stuff so people think im playing!

2 Likes