Which playstyle do you have and don’t know how to play

I don’t have a playstyle yet because I often don’t know how to play and I need some information

4 Likes

I play agressive with ssg and deser eagle. I try to be in movement all time because for me its very bored slow walk all time or camp some spots I just keep pushing to the enemy and if they push me I put on doubletap with desert eagle and ez.

3 Likes

I recommend you to just keep playing with all weapons and trying different playstyles and get a conclusions of what do you like more to play and sometimes watch some media and see how plays other people to just learn new things.

3 Likes

I like to play aggressive, but sometimes I play more passive if I need to.

1 Like

I like playing scout and baim; people get really pressed lmao.

1 Like

A little bit agressive, i push with scout, but if i buy scar/g3sg1 i just sit down and waiting on a 1way with dt, so agressive/camping is my “playstyle”.

1 Like

Agressive 24/7

1 Like

I dont have an playstyle. I play how i have to according to the situation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess if you want to be good in something you have to play and practice and find your style, talking about me I am so anxious and hate so much being spotted and slow walk, but I think we can get used, good luck mate!

1 Like

agrisive. mode hvh boy :скалить зубы:

1 Like