Bought NL with crypto didnt recive

Guys someone knows how long does it take to get the item after purches with USDT on ETH network? money did go …

i didnt pay with crypto with this one but this same shit happened to me with the card payment on the site, they took my money but never ended up getting a sub. Funny how the payment literally disappeared from my bank too, money never came back in. For future try reselling.store, i use them now but i dont think they do crypto, at least its guaranteed you are getting what you pay for

1 Like

Thank you for your response I made a Ticket now have to wait hopefully it’s all okey if not have to pay again ……

This an auto reselling system I’ve been using for a while and have never had problems. You receive your sub instantly after payment rather than waiting for some guy half way around the world to wake up or even remember to do it.

Use this link to go straight to the buying page: https://reselling.store/

hopefully it gets sorted, like the guy below recommended, I use the same service.

1 Like

Still waiting …… Mod told me that he said to Developers still no answer ….

Any other metod to buy cheat cant buy it on reselling store dont have Visa card fck dead Country Germany…

get a virtual cc degen

did u try stripe

it’s kinda frustrating to make a payment and don’t receive your item. I hope they’re gonna do smth with that