CS2 freeze available due to XSS exploit

EN

Dear users,

Due to a recently discovered XSS exploit in CS2 and the theoretical possibility of remotely executing malicious code, we have decided to offer everyone the opportunity to freeze their subscription once until Valve fixes the vulnerability.

Please note that after the vulnerability is fixed, subscriptions will be automatically unfrozen.

You can freeze or unfreeze your subscription in your personal account or through this link.

Thank you for being with us,

- Neverlose Team

RU

Уважаемые пользователи,

В связи с недавно обнаруженным XSS эксплойтом в CS2 и теоретической возможностью запуска вредоносного кода, мы решили дать всем желающим возможность 1 раз заморозить свою подписку до тех пор, пока Valve не исправит уязвимость.

Обратите внимание, что после исправления уязвимости подписки будут автоматически разморожены

Заморозить или разморозить подписку можно в своем личном кабинете или по ссылке.

Спасибо что вы с нами,

- Команда Neverlose

21 Likes

Thats nice, that you offer that!

2 Likes

Thankyou let us know once a patch has been issued !

2 Likes

good

2 Likes

I’m shocked if Valve hasn’t fixed this yet.

1 Like

Thanks, let me go ahead and freeze my CS2 non-invited subscription

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer! Valve should definetly fix this as soon as possble.

5 Likes

yeap, I made a thread about this as well to warn people

2 Likes

can someone explain what is the “XSS exploit” pls

1 Like

Yeah, google can. -.-

1 Like

cross script server attack - POSSIBLE TO STEAL USER DATA i.e passwords cookies usernames emails etc.

Im not sure if you can do more im sure you can but those are a few things i know of. surprised this is even a thing on cs lol

2 Likes

Holy shit, great support guys

1 Like

can you not normally freeze your sub if you are away for an extended amount of time? Are you only able to freeze yourr sub if a special event occurs or staff allows?

1 Like

Really comical how bad the cs2 developers are, legit people getting vac banned for having high sensitivity and now this :rofl:

2 Likes

it was patched in CSGO but obviously it wasnt ported to CS2 :rofl:

2 Likes

if i had access i’d buy 6 months and never freeze it im using it every day until i physically die in my chair

2 Likes

u cant freeze cs2 sub ig, but if u’re away i guess you can create a ticket and explain the situation to staff and they’ll understand u

1 Like

There goes my chance to test beta

1 Like

I just received an invitation to experience cs2 today, I can start Neverlose normally after I subscribe, I need to verify HWID when I change my account, please pass it for me as soon as possible.

1 Like

as someone who just got access it is good

1 Like