🐍 CS2 | kislu's cfg | Premier HvH | CHEAP FOR PERFORMANCE | 1.00 NLE!

:gem: YT with showcases: https://www.youtube.com/@kislucutie

:trophy: Are you looking for a HvH Premier configuration but didn’t found one yet? Well, you don’t need to find anymore, because my config is one of the bests on the market right now. I have a big experience in CS HvH and now I am very familiar with CS2 so I know how to update/set configs.

:moneybag: The config is really cheap for it’s performance. The price is only 1.00 NLE! when most of the configs on the market are priced above 2.00 NLE.

:sparkles: Remember to leave a review under the config

:warning: REMEMBER: (You need to have “Safe Mode” turned off if you want to use Anti Aim / Manual Anti Aim / Rapid Fire!). “Safe Mode” can be disabled in the Miscellaneous tab, in the bottom right corner of the menu!

The config got updated (09/04), go check it out! Now it is better than before!

Showcase of a PRIVATE config just dropped. Go check it out! The PRIVATE config is much better than the normal one!

New video dropped! Go check it out! Also check out my PRIVATE config that is one of the bests on the market right now. Buy and start dominating Premier mode

Config got updated to the latest Neverlose version. Check it out! Only for 1 NLE and the performance for price is ENORMOUS! Worth it giving a try:)

Bump!

Config got updated to the latest Neverlose version. Check it out! Only for 1 NLE and the performance for price is ENORMOUS! Worth it giving a try:)

Non-PRIVATE config got updated and performs better than before. Check out the update!

But also my PRIVATE config got reworked! All settings are new! New Ragebot with new Anti-Aims! New visuals, smoother gameplay! Check out the config, it’s worth it! Dominate Premier with only +W :fire:

And check out my new video that is showcasing the new reworked PRIVATE config. Like I said, almost only +W gameplay!

My PRIVATE config got reworked! All settings are new! New Ragebot with new Anti-Aims! New visuals, smoother gameplay! Check out the config, it’s worth it! Dominate Premier with only +W :fire:

Also go check out my new video that is showcasing the gameplay of my reworked PRIVATE config! DON’T MISS OUT THE SUB GIVEAWAY! Smooth gameplay, pure madness and domination on communities/Premier mode!