đź’Ž CS2 | kislu's PRIVATE cfg | Premier HvH | BEST RAGE SETTINGS | BEST ANTI-AIM

:gem: YT with showcases: https://www.youtube.com/@kislucutie

:trophy: Are you looking for a HvH Premier configuration but didn’t found one yet? Let me ask you one question. Were you playing on my configuration? Yes/No? Then you just found one of the best config’s that are now listed on the market and I literally mean the “best” word. This config is reworked, improved and made to be possibly the best version of the non-private one. The PRIVATE version is the one I am playing on right now and only on this one, because simply this one is MUCH BETTER and has a lot more options/binds! This configuration will get much better & more updates (per 2-3 days) that will be setup to the current meta.

:moneybag: The config is really cheap for it’s performance. The price is only 3.00 NLE! While other one can be above 5.00 NLE with poor performance. With buying this config you get LIFETIME updates and non-stop Support on my Discord. Feel free to DM me! I’ll answer every question, even giving advices to playing HvH if you are new!

:star: There is a showcase included on the market link, so you can see it on your eyes, how the config performs. I am not lying to you. The words “one of the bests” is truly facts that are recorded on my YouTube channel.

:sparkles: Remember to leave a review under the config!

:warning: REMEMBER: (You need to have “Safe Mode” turned off if you want to use Anti Aim / Manual Anti Aim / Rapid Fire!). “Safe Mode” can be disabled in the Miscellaneous tab, in the bottom right corner of the menu!

This is literally of the firsts games on the PRIVATE version config

Literally another game that I have played on the config.

My PRIVATE config got updated today (as the day of 09/04). Go check it out! Only for 3.00 NLE, one of the bests on the market. Fast updates and most importantly LIFETIME updates of the config! Much better than before

Just dropped this bomb with the canyouherathemusic guy that also plays on my PRIVATE config.

Go buy the config. It got updated yesterday and is a lot better than before, seriously

2v5? No problem for my config. Look at these stats. Easy gameplay, pure +W

Go take a look at the config, it is really worth it. The PRIVATE version is much better!

Destroying people on Premier with my new PRIVATE config. Go check out the video! And also check out the config on market. It is really worth it. Proven on YT ;)!

New video dropped! Go check it out! Also check out my PRIVATE config that is one of the bests on the market right now. Buy and start dominating Premier mode.

My config got recently updated (14/04) for the current Neverlose update. Go try it out. The config is better than ever! Dominate Premier mode with ease

PRIVATE config got updated today (20/04) for the current meta. Go try it out! Big update incoming in like 3-4 days! Dominate Premier mode!

PRIVATE config got updated today (20/04) for the current meta. Go try it out! Big update incoming in like 3-4 days! Dominate Premier mode!

My PRIVATE config got reworked! All settings are new! New Ragebot with new Anti-Aims! New visuals, smoother gameplay! Check out the config, it’s worth it! Dominate Premier with only +W! :fire:

And check out my new video that is showcasing the new reworked PRIVATE config. Like I said, almost only +W gameplay

My PRIVATE config got reworked! All settings are new! New Ragebot with new Anti-Aims! New visuals, smoother gameplay! Check out the config, it’s worth it! Dominate Premier with only +W :fire:

Also go check out my new video that is showcasing the gameplay of my reworked PRIVATE config! DON’T MISS OUT THE SUB GIVEAWAY! Smooth gameplay, pure madness and domination on communities/Premier mode