Free HvH Config for newcomers

Hi there, my name is Bisu

I have been in HvH for several years and have been using multiple cheats like ot, legendware, weave, skeet and now I come to neverlose. Every cheat has different values to config but I deeply understand the basic how things gonna work, so I can help you to config to gain the benefits which neverlose should bring to you.

Throughout my experience with neverlose, and after trying with many numbers, this config is out. I can’t say it’s the best, but it is free and guarantee you to avoid basic mistakes like cfg issue, etc. And at least its hitting good for me

Hitchance/ Hitbox / Mindmg / autostop / keybind is well set, as well as anti-aim, no lua needed, nevertheless I would recommend DuckyScript - which also has a very reasonable price for extra profit. If you have it, dm me on discord (Bisu#0844) I will share you my import ducky and it will sync well with this cfg, or suggest you some free luas

You will not regret it a bit having bought this config! Just kindly put your review

Check the screenshots that I played in community server. In MM it can actually perform better. And even on the losing team ( 2nd picture ), it still gets you reasonable KDA
Config : https://neverlose.cc/market/item?id=hotl91

Keybind :
F6 - hide shot
F7 - double tap
Shift = slow walk ( hold )
Alt = fake duck
Auto peek = V
Thirdperson = X
Manual yaw left = Z
Manual yaw right = C
F = override Mindmg + some features to help you peek better
Space = automatically remove auto peek + fake duck to let you push faster

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

one of the worst cfgs i have used in a while 40% of the time you get kills the other 60% it doesnt shoot at all

1 Like