FREE Premier Meta Update: 30K+ Premier new meta update ⚡ rage is back

safe 20 match

!!!x​:fire::fire::fire:

v1.1 - 19.09 update

the rules are lit no fast killing and no aces?

You can do it, yes, but without overdoing it in every round

bro might be right lol

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire:

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire:

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire:

rage and aimbot is off, why?

bind f8, You can remove it, but today I saw a lot of people get banned for raging at legit .

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire:

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire:

v1.2 - 20.09

Ragebot
~ Ragebot rework
~ Aim FOV 5
~ Limiters adjusted

I’m confused, am I supposed to play on rage or not, also if I hold M5, it doesn’t shoot the bot head.

Yeah you can play rage the whole match, no problem. Just don’t rage on legits, it can cancel sometimes.

F8 toggles rage on/off. If you turn it off, M5 is just the trigger (hold), so you have to aim yourself. It won’t go for the head on its own.

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire:

!!!x​ :fire::fire::fire: