How many of you guys have gotten accepted yet?

title

1 Like

im still awaiting 10h in =) gl budd

1 Like

unfortunately, so far I am not in these ranks :cowboy_hat_face:

Chill they need to look through quite a number and why are they gonna look throught them now when the application phase is open its all chill some are gonna get in some not

1 Like

Guys… It’s been around 12 hours and ya’ll think they’re done with them already? xD

2 Likes

no. i don’t think they went through 300+ application yet xD :grinning:
I mean maybe few people but not many

Good luck everyone,

1 Like

I didnt. it should take them a week too read all applications. im guessing when it ends there should be atleast 10k applications which is a struggle.

They opened applications
my guess It’ll stay for about 24hrs
and get closed until next wave.

I know like 1 person that got accepted. Just give them some time, it takes a while to go through a bunch of applications and review them thoroughly.

yeah mine says awaiting but i aint to worried if i dont get accepted ill just apply again next wave not that hard :slight_smile:

it takes time you won’t get it instantly

1 Like

@JakeAcutie You are right.

Stop asking, i think people create so many tickets, and admins now checking it. be patient

2 Likes

No, they get a shit ton and they have to actually read through them so it will take a good while considering how many they get

no one this is not checked now

Probably around 24 hours. They have around 1k tickets, so it takes time.

1 Like

true

2 Likes

I just heard from Neverlose, so my account is new. I have an good application, but I think my account is too new rip

I’m still waiting on my review for 5 days lol

but only 3 and a half days passed @uhsoil

1 Like