HWID Error Recently

Yesterday I was using the cheat just fine, get off, come back a few hours later and I need a hwid reset randomly. So I make a ticket, explaining Im not sure why I even need the reset, bcs all of my information is the exact same. I haven’t changed any hardware, my ip is the same, no vpn, same location etc, all the boxes checked. And my ticket got denied. My account information hasn’t changed in years, and I’m sure they could check where my account has been logged in at and it would be the same location it has always been. Hopefully this issue is resolved soon, and I understand people might be selling accounts because of the beta, but it’s easy to see my account has been accessed only by me.

2 Likes

Gotta wait for a fix

2 Likes

Yeah just hope it’s a fix soon, my sub is running down

U can freeze no? Cus of the cs2 exploit. See in ur profile

I froze it because of the exploit, and then unfroze it because some were saying it was patched, and now I can’t freeze it again, nor can I use the cheat bcs of this hwid problem. So I’m kinda fucked. Was just gonna make a new account but I’ll lose all the luas, configs, etc, and beta access

Ahh yeah that sucks. Just wait it out i guess. U wont lose more than few days of sub at best…

same like me, first inject work. after im restart my laptop. HWID CHANGE lol. and i create ticket for request HWID, request denied HAHAHA. idk how to fix this

ask a dev/mod to freze it?

I need to wait for hwid to fix was doing fine and just needed reset my sub running down