Oh shit.

8 Likes

thanks for the announcement.

4 Likes

Hope to open more channels for neverlose :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think they should make the menu a little more minimalist, and maybe put what each “item” does when we put the mouse on top.

9 Likes

I think a lot of people would appreciate the Spirthack search option to quickly find what they are looking for

9 Likes

This is going to be awesome

4 Likes

Honestly, the menu looks just fine the way it is

3 Likes

Searching function and DPI scaling <3
Waiting for it!

4 Likes

why was this posted in News ? its literally asking Non cheat users how the cheat is like

5 Likes

For my part I think it would be cool if you distanced yourself from this Google material design. In the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive cheating scene many cheats look similar, but you should try to stand out completely from the crowd if you understand what I mean. The navigation bar could be a bit thinner, menu items not so far apart and the font not so thick. In general, the font should be a little thinner, especially with the ESP, as that font somehow doesn’t fit. Otherwise I can’t really complain, because the cheat seems to be very stable and well developed. Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

I can not wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

very cool :smiley:

2 Likes

the menu is very unique and ive had the cheat for a long time i like it alot its my fav menu it is a little hard to get used to but its a very nice menu

3 Likes

Personally, I don’t know what else can be added to the cheat functionality. Nice menu, I don’t think it’s worth changing the cheat theme. Everything suits me. Thanks for such a nice cheat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

make a better legit bot? the current legit bot doesnt have much.

3 Likes

Resizable and color changing for the menu would be pretty sick

9 Likes

Already in the plan I think: dpi scaling, feature searchbar

9 Likes

accuracy boost back ?

1 Like