Latest project news and survey

Hey everyone!

As you may have noticed, we haven’t released any major updates in the past weeks, which many of you had so eagerly been waiting for. That being the case, we decided to disclose this well-kept secret and announce the biggest and most extensive update this project has ever seen. We call it Neverlose 2.0 - featuring a completely reworked menu and website design, a new ragebot, rewritten from scratch and other countless changes and updates!

Since we are doing all this primarily for your sake, we are also going to host a series of surveys regarding our cheat. The first survey will revolve around its menu design. Please share any feedback that comes to mind in form of a post below, whether it is about the things you like or dislike, things you would like to have changed, or added. You can even submit a drawn menu concept art if you wish to do so.
We encourage you to be as honest about your feedback as possible - we won’t be offended, we promise!
All of your feedback will be read and we will try to incorporate as much as possible in our upcoming update!
Examples of our current menu below:

184 Likes

It’s really exciting

11 Likes

jee cant wait to see the changes :fire: :fire:

7 Likes

very cool! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

cool

4 Likes

Menu is difficult for beginners, so you can do it same style, but easier

5 Likes

cant wait to use those. wish u best luck with project, i hope you are going to finish it as soon as possible.

4 Likes

can’t wait, very cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh yes

3 Likes

How can you improve what is already perfect?

2 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Very good I like )))))))

3 Likes

exciting AF

2 Likes

It’s really exciting, i wish you and the coders good luck with v2 :smiley:

2 Likes

a feature to bypass sv_pure

6 Likes

Soon last day with neverlose v1 :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I may have just registered but looks like the perfect time :slight_smile: I’m very excited and hope for a new more minimalistic menu. Sometimes less is more :+1:

2 Likes

Wait semirage features/semirage resolver, pCheat <3

9 Likes

now this is EPIC
:monkey: for @sofshant & @rasanepiclying

7 Likes