Latest project news and survey

Agreed with @iluckbr

Could be improved in current menu / new features:

• Everything just seems too clustered (Menu clustering).
  • Sometimes it is hard to find some options due to clear guidance on where to find it.
  • Lacking options such as bypass sv_pure.
  • Search function on Lua tab (Find exactly which Luas you are searching for).
  • Currently, it is so easy to delete/load configs and Luas, I hope there is a button to load/delete/save the specific element you selected, would make things a whole lot easier.
  • Menu resizing.
  • Visualize aimbot.

About Lua API and Documentation:

• Allow Lua devs to hide certain menu elements.
  • Allow Lua devs to add custom menu elements.
  • Allow Lua devs to refer directly to CS:GO’s panorama API.
  • Allow text input in menu.
  • Documentation could be clearer, with return examples and clear usage examples.
  • Lua automatic updates.

About current marketplace / cheat subscription / invite requests:

• Allow users to withdraw Neverlose.cc subscriptions directly with market balance, preferentially without paying any further taxes or less taxes (as money is directly going to Neverlose.cc).
  • Make more subscriptions options (1 Month / 3 Months / 6 Months / 12 Months).
  • Allow customers to request invites after a certain requisite has been achieved (6 Months with cheat, active subscription, etc).
10 Likes

•Let us modify the size and fonts of the menu.
•Let us buy subscriptions with Market balance without making a ticket for it.
•Add Bypass sv_pure.
•Rework Skin Changer (use any skin in the game in any weapon).
•Search bar.
•More Chams types.
•Close Application waves and allow users to request invites (invited for 6 months / 3 purchased subs).

4 Likes

-more cleaner and overall better menu
feels kinda unsorted, crowded and hard to find stuff

-new and cleaner spectator list etc

-being able to use 2 types of chams to create a new one(like glow and wireframe or flat chams with wireframe around

-maybe kinda more semi rage friendly?

-maybe an option to change from saving configs on cloud to ur pc(if not improve config saving and load times for slower connections)

-improve injection time for slower connections

2 Likes

Looks good. I think possibility to switch between dark and light theme wouldn’t be bad. Also possibility to switch language. Could be good for some people.
As for changer could be as list with skins where people could add on the skins stickers and. Also they could watch them directly from menu. Idk how it looks when u tap +. So its hard to say.

Also cleaner look. A bit crowded menu. Maybe more space between settings

It’s not the most important feautures obv but maybe it would make visual part better in some way…

well done

Make the keybinds list and the spec list less opaque so it blends in.
Great work on the updates.

1 Like

Сделайте анти аимы в отдельную вкладку, как по мне будет гораздо удобнее

1 Like

Можно добавить чекбокс по типу “show in keybinds list” под выбором типа бинда к примеру (hold/toggle). Для того, чтоб люди могли убирать ненужные кейбинды из отображаемого. Очень полезно для биндов на холд/аа инвертера и тд.

1 Like

No blue menu please

1 Like

why

1 Like

what’s wrong with the semirage?

3 Likes

Как вариант) А то крутятся песни моргенштерна в discord

7 Likes

I love how the cheat is but i would pefer having all the rage bot feature on the same page, because as i cfg each gun i rather scroll down than switching pages and those feature also exsist in aimware and otv4 menu, so having all the rage bot feature (dt, mindamage, hc, and target selection) in the same page look nicer more simple and is not as common. Cham preview is a unique featuer to neverlose and can be adapt and use for different feature that would need us to look at player models. Add the cham preview for aa tab showing how the aa would look and will help us be able to set our aa even if we are dead or not in the game, which save us time and we don’t have to afk at spawn to do so. Gl with nvl 2.0 cant wait to tap heads with it <3

1 Like

:monkey: indeed

1 Like

so cool

2 Likes

The cheat has a great resolver but now a days the cheat keeps on missing probably due to the fact that otc3 got leaked and everyone is using antibrute
So yes if there was a logic to resolve those antibrute slowalks, because everyone out there right now is using antibrute, every single one of them

Double tap damage is inconsistent, like I would peek someone in the open and give 60-70 damage where my min dmg is 40 and should have killed the enemy by double tapping.

Another thing being “Missed due to death” I don’t know if it’s because of ping or not but sometimes can’t genuine kills because of this.

2 Likes

Missed due to death means that you either shot and it didn’t register because you died or the cheat tried to shoot but you died before that

1 Like

My opinion what should be added/changed

• Minimalistic and simple menu. (Same colors maybe little darker themed)
    -To be able to change the speed of double tap without lua

Nothing rly comes to mind about stuff that shuld be changed.

2 Likes

more features, a simpler (or at least cleaner) menu, a better legit check (or an option to disable resolver for legitbot), better configs menu (i mean the option to copy one config to another so we dont have to remake visuals and everything again). also i dont think that there are too many features, just add a search bar and it will be good (or make an option to show advanced features :))

2 Likes

I just wait on invite lmao

2 Likes