Loader does not execute

I have gone through all steps provided to fix my issue and nothing works, its not any of the more simple stuff as i use other providers and cheat in other games with no issues. the file from %temp% you guys ask for doesnt exist on my pc because the loader cant actually execute. I also cannot reset my HWID and im assuming thats because the loader doesnt open. I get the blue loading circle for a second or two and then nothing happens as well as the loader isnt in my task manager. Im on Win 10 with no anti virus and windows defender disabled. I bought this key 2 days ago now and have not been able to do anything with it. For more context i have used memesense before and even currently have no issues running the loader and using the cheat. I have also looked at some possible windows updates that could be an issue but that hasnt seemed to work either. Cant think of much else that could be blocking the loader from executing, which to me is a bit weird seeing as how I can inject and use other loaders for other games with no issue. I appreciate any advice i can get. Before people tell me to i have already made tickets and am trying to get help that way aswell.

1 Like

I am having that issue as well. I’d assume it’s a client-wide problem as of right now.

A friend of mine was able to open loader and use NL with no issue yesterday which made me think it was an issue with my pc or something on my pc blocking it from executing.

I was able to play yesterday as well. Today it just isn’t injecting properly. To my knowledge, CS has not updated today so far.

does it just not do anything at all when you try to load the cheat? normally i get the pop up when launching a loader but nothing happens when i try to launch NL loader.

reinstall the loader, turn off AV protection.

been done that

CSGO is no longer a thing they moved it to cs2 so no more neverlose unless they update