Loader update

Hello!
We have reworked our loader, now you can use Neverlose with latests windows security update. Users affected by this issue already received some days as a compensation.
Have fun!

16 Likes

Ty bro

2 Likes

Pipo poggers thankis but i could use it anyways

2 Likes

I cant inject after the update. Launches csgo and everything but it just doesent inject

1 Like

Error [233]

Failed to communicate with Steam, please disable any anti-virus or anti-cheat software.

OK

i got this error

3 Likes

same 233

1 Like

Error [233]

Failed to communicate with Steam, please disable any anti-virus or anti-cheat software.

1 Like

у меня тоже еррор 233

1 Like

Error [233]

thanks for fix

2 Likes

Hello, about the security update error NL I have been stuck for 20 days Every time I need to uninstall the security update to use it But I have not been compensated for the number of days I think I should get this number of days There is also a request to update the official catch signature stuff I think the official is cheating legally.

2 Likes

Hi, a47
Didn’t Received the compensation.

1 Like

I dont see any update or anything new on loader

2 Likes

but steam update
the updata about neverlose Error[233]

err 233
nice update
fuck you

3 Likes

error 349 thx

Thx dudes. Working fine, compensation recieved. But seems random how much days you get. I have the subscription a few days earlyer than a friend of mine, but he got 15 days more and i got 5 days

game crashes on injection

1 Like

i didnt get any days more

good job now the loader doesnt even work + didnt get days, not buying this paste again

1 Like

thank you i love you