My internet is too bad, is yours too?

man my internet is shit and I don’t know what to do, I’ve tried to change dns, restarted the router, I’m already getting impatient, already have a month that this is happening, does anyone have any solution? :smile:

hapless kid

yeah :expressionless:

Get fibre.

uhm

Lmfao bruv i feel ya. Had 0.5 mbps download speed and was playing on a thousand ping. Client took about 20mins to inject the cheat

bro my internet is fine but i saw A LOTTA people having trouble with internet.

get a better ISP lmao

now stop post farming

omg, very good

yea…

did you find a fix for it?

the fix is called get a better isp, don’t bump year old threads

can you fuck off?, if you wont help. I have a 1500 mbps connection to dubai servers are you really gonna tell me get a better isp? useless shit talker go find someone else to bother

I have a 1500 mbps connection to dubai servers are you really gonna tell me get a better isp?

he didnt write it to you lol

on a slow vpn protocol, would get 1 gb+ without

damn bro that’s wild, too bad that’s now how connection issues work. You could have 1000TB per second internet doesn’t mean your shit internet hardware can’t be unstable and drop your connection or have a high ping spike or cause you to have loss issues. You might wanna get that brain checked out, it seems one of the neurons isn’t firing correctly.

I DONT HAVE CONNECTION ISSUES OR ANYTHING OH MY GOD DUMBASS EUROPEANS THINKING THEY KNOW EVERYTHING, I KNOW THIS ALREADY ITS FROM NEVERLOSE EVERYWHERE ELSE I GET FULL DOWNLOAD SPEED I HAVE 15 PING IN NET GRAPH CSGO AND 5 WHEN I PRESS TAB CAN YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS IF YOU CANT HELPPPPP???
strong text

Damn that’s crazy how it’s just you it’s happening too, almost as if it’s a hardware issue. Also I’m American. – Case Closed

same bro i have 2kb