New CSGO Cases and skins! +2 Maps

Hey!
Today CSGO got updated, added new case named Snakebite Case and 2 new maps (pitstop and cavalier) for me these are some of the best skins. Write what you think are the best skins.

Snakebite Case

New Maps

All skins here:

USP-S | The Traitor

M4A4 | In Living Color

XM1014 | XOXO

MP9 | Food Chain

Galil AR | Chromatic Aberration

AK-47 | Slate

Desert Eagle | Trigger Discipline

Negev | dev_texture

MAC-10 | Button Masher

P250 | Cyber Shell

Glock-18 | Clear Polymer

CZ75-Auto | Circaetus

M249 | O.S.I.P.R.

Nova | Windblown

UMP-45 | Oscillator

R8 Revolver | Junk Yard

SG 553 | Heavy Metal

Official ChangeLog:

[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Operation Broken Fang has come to an end. Players who have unredeemed operation stars will have until May 15th to claim their operation rewards.
– Introducing CS:GO 360 Stats – A subscription service for players that want to continue collecting official Competitive and Wingman stats.
– Premier Competitive remains available for all players featuring pick/ban process across the entire Active Duty Group map pool.
– Retakes remains available and has been moved into Wargames.

[ SNAKEBITE CASE ]
– Introducing the Snakebite Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Broken Fang Case set of gloves as rare special items.

[ MISC ]
– Chicken models have received a visual upgrade.
– Fixed community maps whose textures would appear black as a result of previous security fixes.
– The \ key can again be bound to commands. If you were using this key before, you will need to bind it again.
– Additional security and stability improvements.
– Added an option for large community maps to fade the Boost Player Contrast feature beyond the far-Z fog plane by setting fadeplayervisibilityfarz to ‘true’ in info_map_parameters.

[ MAPS ]
– Ancient has been added into the current competition map pool Active Duty Group and Train has been removed from Active Duty Group.
– Grind and Mocha have been added to official matchmaking in Scrimmage, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes, replacing Apollo, Engage, and Anubis.
– Calavera and Pitstop have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode, replacing Elysion and Guard.

– Ancient:
— New route from CT spawn to A site
— Widened T entrance to left side of mid
— Opened up skylight in T tunnel to A site
— Extended plantable bomb zone in B site
— Opened up ledge in A site
— Various minor bugfixes

– Nuke:
— Fixed a clipping issue on window in T lobby
— Centered a lamp that was bugging me

– Frostbite:
— Overhauled interior lighting
— Fixed delivery drones being stuck in the bottom right corner of the map
— Added drone clips to improve delivery drone navigation
— Fixed rare cases of loot spawning in inaccessible areas/inside terrain
— Made a window frame in Alpha non solid (thanks Musti)
— Clipped wood railings in the frozen lake area
— Improved the look of the ice texture when Shader Detail is set to Medium or lower
— Fixed a missing face on a wooden beam in Town
— Added a sound effect in server room

1 Like

Some of the Skins are pretty nice but i dont think that they are gonna get to high Value. Im rly hyped for the Maps lul.

I played on pitstop, its a small map. If u hvh on it, watch out for random wallbangs!
I love the dev_texture skin, ill prob use it for other weapons too cuz why not :joy:

Thanks for sharing the update :smiley:

dev dexture sounds like me hmm

thanks for posting

The skin store in CS is very similar to the Rust store. In the game Rust, you can buy all sorts of skins for a long time. It has not surprised anyone. Developers and then add custom skins to the store for a certain time. But they are also not squeamish about introducing completely new items or remaking old ones. So, for example, the game added a new skin on the anti-radiation suit “Nomad”, timing it with the release of the new in-game store in Rust. I already bought it for a good price https://totalrust.com. After this purchase, I feel like a king of the game! I also plan to make a couple of skins in CS!