New video about the sub-tick system

EN

Dear users,

We would like to present our new video about the sub-tick system, where we looked into how it works, how it is better or worse than the old tickrate system, as well as the pros and cons it has at the moment.

In this video we also hid some Easter eggs containing subscription activation codes, and we continue doing giveaways for all commenters. The rules are the same as in the last video: give us a thumbs up, subscribe to our channel and leave a meaningful comment with your Neverlose username at the end.

Please enjoy!
- Neverlose team

RU

Π£Π²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ,

ΠŸΡ€Π΅Π΄ΡΡ‚Π°Π²Π»ΡΠ΅ΠΌ Π²Π°ΡˆΠ΅ΠΌΡƒ вниманию Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ΠΎ ΠΎ систСмС SubTick, Π² ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ ΠΌΡ‹ рассмотрСли ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΠ½Π° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ ΠΎΠ½Π° Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠ΅ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Ρ…ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ старой систСмы TickRate, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΠ»ΡŽΡΡ‹ ΠΈ минусы Ρƒ Π½Π΅Π΅ Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚.

Π’ этом Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅ΠΎ ΠΌΡ‹ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ спрятали нСсколько ΠΏΠ°ΡΡ…Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… яиц, содСрТащих ΠΊΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ подписки, ΠΈ ΠΌΡ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌ Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹Π³Ρ€Ρ‹ΡˆΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ² для всСх ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ². ΠŸΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΠ»Π° ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΈ Π² ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠΊΠ΅: ΠΏΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ Π»Π°ΠΉΠΊ, ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π½Π° наш ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» ΠΈ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΡΠΎΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ€ΠΈΠΉ с ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ вашСго ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Ρ Neverlose Π² ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ†Π΅.

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΡ‚Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ просмотра!
- Команда Neverlose

21 Likes

Brother, my NL cannot be injected. I think it needs to be managed and updated. There are many people in the forum who are unable to inject. Please help us.

More easy to understand !

Insane edits xd

The Best Cheat NeverLose

@aVitomin good short vid, good explanation :+1:

neverlose Top 1 :love_you_gesture:

now i understand :slight_smile: more of these please, these kind of vids are great for beginners in the hvh scene

Please create ticket and contact support
https://en.neverlose.cc/tickets

neverlose is far ahead! :star_struck:

neverlose best

neverlose is far ahead! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

where to add sub codes

The best cheat tool Neverlose

More easy to understand !

neverlose is my NO.1

Can’t finde the Website to Insert the codes, die some one have a link to the subscription activation codes page