NoSpread on Valve servers

NoSpread on Valve servers

EN

Dear Users,

Valve has now released a server update that detects and prevents the use of NoSpread.

If you use NoSpread on official Valve servers, you will get VAC

• We’ve released an update that disables NoSpread on official Valve servers. We are also working on a possible way to make it work again.

Thank you for choosing us!

- Neverlose Team

RU

Уважаемые пользователи,

На данный момент Valve выпустило серверное обновление связанное с детектом NoSpread.

При использовании носприда на официальных серверах Premier вы получите VAC

• Мы выпустили обновление с отключением NoSpread на официальных серверах, а также работаем над возможностью его возврата.

Спасибо что выбрали нас!

- Команда Neverlose

9 Likes

Контора пидарасов

2 Likes

auto-fire is broken bro

3 Likes

yup neverlose is broken

2 Likes

I hope you guys will fix it

RIP nospread.

I’m still on the old neverlose version currently testing NoSpread, 1 game wingman, and 1 premier 0 bans :eyes:

monkey style die

CAN CONFIRM 69% i think if you use no spread+ p silent 100% ban evasion i didnt get ban

How about we just make a button so you can still use it like anti untrusted

2 Likes

This is the next huge step to bringing back real MM HvH! NoSpread was getting really easy and old too, let’s see how people can compete now :slight_smile:

yoo the old MM hvh is back???

4 Likes

Autofire still broken, lost in front of aimware :((

I hope we can freeze our subs for the moment until its fix :pray::pray::pray:

Hello, can you give me a trial version?

skeet have no spread need to get it fix faster here aswell, i played against them

No Spread isn’t broken, I’m not sure what kind of testing was done to come to a conclusion that its patched, just causes VAC live apparently but so far nothing

i know it’s not patch i saw skeet using it

why they turn it off and not fix the detection