Remove Spread detected

EN

Remove Spread detected

Since this morning, there has been a slow ban wave related to an attempt to fix exploits from December 20. This is a continuation of the same ban wave that initially banned many legit players, but those bans were later revoked.

The current ban wave uses the same detection method but is more finely tuned. The bans are related to exploit usage, specifically the “Remove Spread” feature. We’ve previously warned about this:

However, it is worth noting that the Valve team is actively working on fixing exploits, and we cannot predict when this method may be fixed or penalized for use.

Currently, we’ve restricted the use of the “Remove Spread” feature on all servers expect community servers.

God bless exploits
- Neverlose team

RU

Детект Remove Spread

Сегодня утром началась медленная волна банов, связанная с попыткой исправления эксплойтов от 20 декабря. Это - продолжение той волны, где было заблокировано множество честных игроков, но затем баны были сняты.

Текущая волна использует тот же метод обнаружения, но более точно настроенный. Баны связаны с использованием эксплойтов, в частности с функцией “Remove Spread”. Мы ранее уже предупреждали об этом:

Однако, стоит отметить, что команда Valve активно работает над исправлением эксплойтов, и мы не можем предсказать, когда именно этот метод может быть исправлен или введены какие либо санкции за использование.

В настоящее время мы ограничили использование “Remove Spread” на всех серверах, кроме серверов сообщества.

God bless exploits
- Neverlose team.

10 Likes

При игре 1х1 со мной Вы должны быть ознакомлены с правилами игры:
Без бекапов;
Без рейджбота только для стороны противника (против кого я играю);
Без визуалов только для стороны противника (против кого я играю);
Любое причинение урона/вреда моему игровому персонажу - АВТОЛУЗ! 9:0;

Если Вы не согласны с правилами игры, или в случае нарушений одного из пунктов, вы официально scared 9-0 weak dog owned.

So using Neverlose and only its legit features, such as champs, radar, skin changer, doesn’t trigger a ban? If so I’d continue using it without the exploit, just need confirmation, since I have a few friends that got banned for only injecting it (hadn’t played a game with it)

Is it possible to bring “remove spread” back again?

2 Likes

the exploit works, it’s just that is detected.

I played competitive mode for about 4 hours and didn’t get vac banned or red trust. I guess it’s detected on premier mode now.

2 Likes

I’ve played on 2 acc’s yesterday.
1 in premiere 2, 3 Games and the other in MM 2 Games. The 1 played Premiere got VAC the other is still rdy to play. I used no spread in both.

Nospread is gone, HvH is healing. :crab: :crab: :crab:

10 Likes

I mainly use silent aim and visuals for legit cheating and if used well you can get away with alot.

Return nospread, we want to play non-prime with fun!
Make “anti-untrusted” checkbox so we can use nospred and anti-aim, doesn’t metter if we get ban soon. You made a great work and now u restricted access to it, why?

7 Likes

Hvh will be better now so stop crying guys

3 Likes

retards will still cry when they get “misteriously” banned dude. the thing with nl is that they could have a status bar on the site/forum that we are now with some kind of text signaling its und/etected status and current build.

2 Likes

HVH occurs on HVH servers, where nospread has been turned off for a long time. And mm is just fun, why can’t we use the features that are so well implemented and still available. Magic Bullet and Rapid Fire also “killed the hvh”. But whether it was fun is for sure.

was extremely fun in matchmaking

There is always a ban risk but rn the cheat is undetected besides the no spread detection

cfg issue NeverLose.cc - Unique software with a lot of visual functions 🎄

disable “remove spread” and u can rage

1 Like

i playedwith it last night not the whole games only if they were also cheating still not banned yet