Return to v2?

• some other options like strict hc and delay shot,like who needed that?

peeking is also fucked up,fps are dogshit

v2 is nemesis paste
v3 is skeet paste
what do you perfer? i perfer they delete the hack

2 Likes

for people that dont want to shoot under their hitchance.

and there were literally tens of delay shot luas in v2, so clearly a lot of people mate

didn’t see a single lua nor a person talking about it

delay shot aka wait for onshot was included in almost every paid lua and was on the first page of the free ones

proof that v2 and v3 is pasted, go reverse both cheats and show us that its the same code

the hack is literally perfect… learn to config it’s only been 2 days and retards still complaining even after update :rofl:

2 Likes

found u

soufiw got exposed by a ex invited beta “choca” he was asking choca what he could paste from nemesis to updt nl to version 2, v3 added basicly skeet visuals, the freezetime acc is equal, grenade warning with some modifications only still equal to skeet bro ??? open your eyes

that was in v1 with the nemesis thing while choca was beta (8 months before nl v2), dt was recoded in v2, if visuals look similar doesnt mean they are pasted, its not hard to recreate something, pasting means reversing cheat and copy pasting from its source code, recreating means looking at a screenshot and remaking what u see (which is very easy btw)

修复闪退和稳定性就足够了

still pasted

any proof that v2 or v3 is pasted? other than “ooh ma gawd those visuals look almost the same1!1!”

i prefer v2.

1 Like

期待v4哈哈哈😃

and still no proof

look on youtube with the keywords, i love nl but they did say some shit in the past

yall cried for the update and now u wanna go back to v2? HAAHHA leave this game

2 Likes

I’m sorry but if you genuinely think neverlose is pasted you’re dumb, it’s pretty obvious they know how to code. Also if you want to call neverlose a paste for having reversed a feature in the past from another cheat you might as well call skeet and aimware a paste as well for doing the exact same thing.