Some guys selling my FREE neverlose config LOL

ИНФОРМАЦИЯ [RU]

Привет всем! Несколько часов назад мне было скучно и я решил посмотреть мувики неверлуз юзеров в разделе медий, меня удивило то, что некоторая часть людей выкладывает медии и играют с моим конфигом, который бесплатный. Меня это сильно порадовало, но еще я заметил кое что более интересное, а именно то, что некоторые люди продают мой конфиг, но уже под своим именем. Причем некоторые из них даже ничего не поменяли в нем и сразу начали продавать точно такой же конфиг, который лежит бесплатно на форуме, но уже за 3 евро. Такое чувство, что они просто нажимают на линк в моей теме чтобы получить конфиг, потом меняют название и продают как свой :neutral_face: Это как минимум не очень красиво, когда какой-то человек выкладывает свой личный конфиг бесплатно для юзеров, которым нужна помощь в настройке и т.д., а другие “юзеры” берут этот конфиг и сразу выставляют на продажу, при этом ничего в нем не изменив.
P.S. С этими людьми я не общался, ничего плохого к ним не имею и т.д.

1. @UseRazer - Начнем с него. Стоимость его(моего) конфига 4,5€. Вроде прайс не сильно большой, но дело в том, что “его” конфиг абсолютно ничем не отличается от моего, он даже визуалы не поменял, если не считать, что он изменил тип чамсов, немного поменял цвет и передвинул Spectator List в правый угол. Как вы думаете, все то, что он сделал стоит 4,5€? (Ссылка на его selly.gg и youtube.com, в описании к этому видео есть ссылка на покупку “его” конфига. P.S. Если будете покупать его конфиг, то обязательно соблюдайте правила, не сливайте конфиг!!!)

2. @void - Следующий это void. Стоит его конфиг 5$, но я хочу еще раз задать точно такой же вопрос, который задавал ранее, стоит ли он 5$, если учесть то, что там изменены только визуалы и может быть слегка изменён рейдж бот? (Ссылка на его selly.gg и его youtube.com.)
    По поводу конфига: отличаются только визуалы. Возможно, что он использовал мой конфиг как базу для создания своего, но мне кажется, что настройки рейдж бота остались такими, какими их сделал я. Но на 100% заявлять не буду, ибо судить только по визуалам достаточно трудно.

Каков же итог? Мне кажется, что у @UseRazer мой конфиг и он его продает под видом своего, почему я так решил? Ну потому что слишком много похожих цветов в визуалах, одинаковые скины в Skin Changer’e, точно такие же перчатки, тэги на пушках (У меня всегда G3SG1 назывался “baiM gun”, SCOUT “1tap machine” я думаю это помнят те, кто юзал мой конфиг.)
На счет @void’a я не уверен, но мне кажется что база конфига там моя (P.S. если вы подумаете, что мне жалко конфига, то это не так. Если человеку нравится - пусть использует для себя, но продавать то, что делал не ты не нужно). Если нужны пруфы, что визуалы похожи - пишите, хотя это и так видно. У меня сохранились видосы со всех версий моих конфигов (с разными визуалами).

INFORMATION [ENG]

ENG:
What’s up everyone! A few hours ago I was really bored so I decided to watch some media w/ neverlose. I was so surprised that a bunch of people record videos and also play with my configs which are free. I was really happy to find out that, but I noticed something much more interesting, exactly some people sell my config like but under they own names. Moreover some of them haven’t even changed anything in my configs, and instatly started selling them, the configs which I already said above are free, but they sell it for 3 Euro. Seems like they just click on the link in my topic to get configs and then just change its name and then they start sellling it like it was made by them :neutral_face: At least, it’s not really cool and stuff, when someone shares his own config for free to anyone, who needs help with setting the cheat up etc, and then other users just download this config & then they instantly start selling it, given that they haven’t changed anything
P.S I haven’t ever talked to these people, and I don’t have anything bad on my mind against them.

1. @UseRazer - let’s start off with this guy. Price of his (my) config is 4,5€. The price kind of isn’t that high, but the thing is “his” config has absolutely no the difference between mine, he even haven’t changed visuals. At least he changed the type of chams and also changed colors & moved spectator list to the right corner. What’s your opinion on this point? Does the actions he has done really cost 4,5€?
    (This link refers to his selly.gg и youtube.com)). In the description of the video above you can easily find the link through which you can buy “his” configs. P.S whether you are set to buy the configs from him, then follow the rules and do not leak the configs!!!)

2. @void - The next guy is void. “His” config costs $5, but I want to ask the same question one more time which I asked above. Is his config really worth its price $5? Given that he only changed the visual part and slightly changed settings of RageBot? (This link refers to his selly.gg и его youtube.com.)

So the only thing I want to say is it does seem like @UseRazer actually uses my config while he sells the config under the guise of his config. Why have I decided like this? Everything is simple as hell, they both has got really similar visual colors, the same skins, the same gloves, the same name tags on the guns (I’ve always had G3SG1 as “baiM gun”, scout as “1tap machine”, I guess it’s remembered by the people who have ever used my config).
Speaking about @void, I’m not really sure about him using my config, but it seems that its basic things are mine (P.S whether you ever think that, I’m jealous on this point or anything else and there’s an answer, no I’m not. if the person does like the config why should I not allow him to use it himself? But speaking about selling of the config which I made and the person who uses the config and also just slightly changed anything, then you don’t have to act like that). If you want me to prove that visuals are literally similar to mine then just hit me up and I’ll answer to y’all asap but it’s freaking obvious. However I got videos with every old version of my config (with different visuals etc)

6 Likes

hey I wanted to address my side of this. Yes I just started selling my neverlose configs and when I started with this cheat yes I did use your configs so I wouldn’t have to make a cfg from complete scratch. I didn’t start selling my neverlose cfg until today which is 15 days into my sub. I have changed pretty much everything about the cfg including ragebot, antiaim and everything else.

alright

ouf

true, my cfg is based on yours. but i changed the cfg completly (ragebot) i copyed some visuals & skins but thats pretty much it. add me in discord UseRazer#1337 i will send u my cfg and u can compare it to yours (if u want)

1 Like

accept me

1 Like

I mean visuals are visuals what’s the actual rage settings lmao knowing UseRazer rep aswell I doubt he would do something like this

всем пох ну ок

2 Likes

соглашусь с мишкатом всем похуй

2 Likes

STONKS totally stonks
But that’s not cool

Solved and Closed.

1 Like