Staff kill yourself

1: Miss baim every second with same config that my friend head with
2: I dump fucking onshot
3: Hide shots dont work i get fucking onshot with hideshots on
4: Min dmg is retarded in under min dmg 30 hp
5: Miss has smaller hit chance than my config (WITH STRICT HIT CHANCE)
6: Crash everytime i unload a lua

Config issue

Maybe learn to play #soufiwismyonlygod

You’re just a walking L, piss off

As an invited member, I would say if you think NL is bad, go use skeet and come back and tell me how it is.

1. not 100% fixable
  2. doesn’t make sense / resolver is good
  3. it works you’re just stupid
  4. not 100% fixable
  5. doesn’t make sense missing iq?
  6. lua issue / happens really rare
    My words: neverlose v3 is not retard safe as it was in v2, learn to configurate the cheat properly.
    And as the guy said above, try any other cheat and you will comeback crying to neverlose :partying_face:

I just injected fatality and only tapped. Seems like nl is worse.
Im not saying the hack is unusable. Its just that there is stuff that other cheats aka onetap fatal etc would do automatically and on nl i have to do myself

Also unlike you i actually go outside. Im not gonna bother learning to config this hack when on fatality onetap etc i never had a issue configing them. The config system is just dumb. The hack doesn’t respect min dmg prefer baim etc

youre comparing a private cheat that just got updated to NL and saying NL is better? You obv have a shit skeet cfg

skeet sucks and esoterik only updates when he needs to pay the insurance on this lambo // cope

2 Likes

user issue im tapping gs so idk what sould be wrong with nl

Baim with 100 mindmg is actually a resolver issue (wrong angle resolved, resulting in chest hitbox being hit instead of the head), you would know that if you had any experience making your own cfg in other cheats
You can fix this issue by playing around with safepoints and hitchances (Im rarely baim when hc is over 80)

But yeah ultimately, if you dont wanna bother learning the cheat, then just stfu and buy a cfg kthxbye

playstyle & config issue

Do you even have skeet…

cfg issue.

also why strict hitchance ?
this is retarded

With a proper cfg & playstyle u really cant go negative tbh
(for crash on lua unload its a lua problem not nl lol)

cfg issue to the max

You’re stupid… ever heard of spread or misprediction? Angle has nothing to do with hitbox mismatch.

No, actually happens often. With the amount of leaked NLv3 scripts, lots of pasters who don’t know what they’re doing posting shitty luas on forums that cause crashes often, or a lot of people using FFI that don’t fully understand it (such as myself), and cause the lua to become unstable.

Nah, u just stupid to cfg or to play right. Also, btw u don’t use strict hit chance :3, but that knows a person who knows how to make a nl cfg :slight_smile: