Vaclive update

Heard a lot of people getting banned in lobby on different paid/“premium” cheats even while not in game and a rumour is spreading about injectors being detected any ideas or if sb has heard smth?

This neverlose cheat deserves to lose many customers cus even not be rage cheating I got vaclive on match without any scout shoot without any rage config nevermind being rage I werent wallhacking DİSGUSTİNG CHEAT. !

i didnt post to hat on anything or anyone just asking but yeah

I know what u mean but I just wanted to say what I think and I did. but.

Neverlose is a complete scam. They seem to be working hand in hand with Valve, ripping people off and trying to monopolize the market just to keep the account trading business going. They can’t even protect their own users as well as some shitty $3 cheat can.

Very soon, I’ll be posting my last match on YouTube and Twitter (X) to show how Neverlose randomly got me hit with a VAC Live ban for absolutely no reason.

I’ll expose what I believe is their cooperation with Valve, how they’re taking people’s money for nothing, and how the service they provide fails to satisfy or protect its users in any meaningful way. I’ll make sure the entire CS2 community sees it.

Hopefully, this month will be the last time any sensible player gives these people a single cent. I’d rather see everyone using even the shittiest cheat out there than ever paying for this goddamn vaclose.gg again.

I REALLY FUCKING HOPE SO!

1 Like

dude you are so retarded, the anti cheat on cs2 is finally getting better, ur just playing retardedly. I legit cheat with nl with esp/wallhacks, aimbot and triggerbot on 19k premier cus higher is hvh and I havent been vacced in 8 months. ur just shit and ur coping about the fact your aimbot is insta lock and you wallbang people all the time. get better

2 Likes

“Very soon, I’ll be posting my last match on YouTube and Twitter (X) to show how Neverlose randomly got me hit with a VAC Live ban for absolutely no reason.”
yeah thats what can happen if you Cheat lol no cheat is 100% undetected

1 Like

Tinfoil hat hunting for aliens i suppose xD

There might be maybe %50 chance, my nl subs ends in 24mins and im sure i will never buy nl again i make tickets about buggy ragebot they say they patched it even it says its now patched in updates i boot in cs with nl and see it still happens and now its badder they f.king trolling us for my opininon

an iq too high?