Why nl not work

Continuing the discussion from Why so slow !NL what are u doing:

THE CAN START LEGIT WTF NOTHING WORK NL WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOTHING WORK ALL CHEATS WORK ONLY NL WERE IS INFO WHEN YOU UPPDATE WERE IS ADMINS WHY NO ONE SAY SOMTHING

2 Likes

It’s really not that deep homie

1 Like

It`s literally posted on the main page this message by the admin:

"We are currently working on updating Neverlose CS2 to work with latest CS2 update.
Your subscription is frozen until update comes out. Don’t worry, your days are safe. You can check your subscription status in your profile.

See this forum post for more details"

If you really cant wait until they release the update, there are alternatives, you can google "Exloader", its the first link when you google it, and it has free cheats for CS2, the one I tried and it works its TKazer/Aimstar. If you are looking for paid with rage, you can search Iniuria, I bought it for 1 month until theyll release the new NL update. The bottom line is that none is as good as NL, but there`s nothing we can do right now, we need to wait for the new update.

i dont think you’re allowed to talk about/advertise other things but ok ig

Just trying to help out other people. Definitely not advertising any other cheats, I even said that none of those cheats compare to NL, not even close. No one would ever give up on using NL for any of the cheats I mentioned, they are just an alternative until they will update NL.

alright

Plague updt3d now

huh?

Ty man you are human :heart: true he say nothing is better NL so stf plz