Latest project news and survey

Looks really nice

Probably the best layout and design ive seen from a cheat so far although i dont have neverlose, looks dope

1 Like

Make a menu size changer
beacuse its a little too big OwO

3 Likes

menu looks really good love the colors and how the menu is layed out

2 Likes

on menu i can’t really find the features i want so just make the menu more user friendly

2 Likes

spiliroo how you doing

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

nice :fire:

2 Likes

I think the menu should be fully customized, like size and colors

2 Likes

the cheat is so p right now just imagine next update its gonna be sooo god

2 Likes

darker menu with a black background then the accent colors be a color picker in misc

4 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, boutta buy a month and have it ready :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Menu and is overall good just make spacing less and font shouldn’t be bold everywhere

Also search function will be good

On the right side there could be options wired to function which was found
For example if we find AutoStop on the right of it we can display Weapon for which we should change the AutoStop

7 Likes

I really like the menu but sometimes I wish I could use a simple looking menu so it would be cool af if you add themes 1 that is like it is rn and one that is simple like onetap or skeet I don’t want to see copy’s these are just examples and the menu should be changeable in size (like skeet and not like aimware) also you should be able to change the colors of the menu to use your own favorite colors and a search bar would be nice too. Also I know that has not that mich to do with the menu but please add a watermark so we don’t need to use a luas for that (I will add 2 examples for watermarks tomorrow when I’m home)

6 Likes

A search bar for quick finding a feature

3 Likes

I look forward to this update

2 Likes

:pray:

3 Likes

Make’it public huehueu

3 Likes

nice :heart_eyes:,It’s really exciting

3 Likes

I suggest trying to make the logic for the cheat more adapted for valve servers and add some expoits such as fd dt is still technically possible in mm aswell if you guys would like to try and revive tickbase

3 Likes

damn, i wish i could try that, unfortunately i have to wait for an invite wave :stuck_out_tongue:
but seriously im loving the design and that’s really sick.

3 Likes