Latest project news and survey

My man :monkey:

3 Likes

cant wait ufff

2 Likes
  • Menu Resizing.
  • A Menu more minimalistc, like less details
  • β€œmore” options, like a simple menu with simple options but essentials
  • Color changer, like esohook, u can change the color of the checkboxes and the bars, or menu color changer.
  • More AA options
  • Bring back our best scout cheat :slight_smile:
  • Separeted options for legit aa
  • A β€œintelligent” resolver. (do not resolve legits, like if doesn’t have a AA the resolver just don’t resolve)
  • Pls keep the lua and cfg system is pretty good (10/10)
  • More easier options, like the other cheats, the current neverlose is good but is difficult to find some options.
  • the current system of esp (that shows the enemy on the right) is awesome, really good i’ll be really good if u keep this system, cuz is so good and innovative, keep bringing these innovative ideas cuz i think everyone like new things, like, its easy to use and its beautiful to see. (10/10)
  • I think, idk, I know the neverlose coders can make this cheat the best, and I know they’ll do it, just continue improving the ragebot, AA and the resolver if u keep those really good with neverlose I’ll NEVER LOSE.
  • I hope this update is one of the best
  • And please to the community, not only the community but the people who want a better neverlose.
    :slight_smile:
12 Likes

The menu would definitely look nicer if the controls were a bit more compact. Having tens of subsections makes it feel little hard to look at.

2 Likes

damn v2 :open_mouth:

1 Like

totally agreed

2 Likes

per config luas please mr coder also the esp gives me aids you should make it look nicer

4 Likes

the resolver logic is already β€œsmart” if it shoots at it legit it assumes it has legit antiaim if it misses it will shoot the real angle

3 Likes

Love how this looks, very clean, one of the best menus I have seen. The sliders look very good and all of the tabs also look clean. Well done!

3 Likes

Oooooo, Good news to come home to, hell yeah!!

3 Likes

Add Dobletap Hitbox

3 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

@Exration I agree

2 Likes

a resizeable menu would be awesome

2 Likes

Looks so exciting, i can’t wait for the next application wave so i can try and get it!!!

2 Likes

Cant wait to see what yall do, cant wait to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh man! this looks like the new move indeed!
We were expecting something big, as you guys always push a update atleast every couple weeks, but not a entire v2. Incredible!!

The cheat is by darnest the best out right now.
one of the perks of this menu, is that its unique, (Everyone says the neverlose menu looks badass). However, some of the selections are weirdly placed.

Seperate tabs containing 4-5 options just seems either too organized, or rather too unorganized.
Such as the Changers for profile, and then the misc tab. (perhaps just combine them?)

One neat thing would be to see a team checker option, (yeah its useless, but its kinda fun for ffa servers)

One thing i feel that needs work is the damage calculator, (but this could also just be a bad config or me missing something.) but it seems it’ll shoot the correct hitbox location, but not do the damage it estimated.

The base indicator list, (for spectators, and binds) seems rather big. (While yes you can use a lua to change it).

Perhaps lessen the size, or make the background to be disabled?

Also a cool feature would be a legit aa tab , (while yes you can yet again use a lua, or sweat around the rage aa tab to create) it would be neat to see it organized in that sense.

The menu is HUGE, and extremely nice.

Now i dont support pulling something other cheats did cough cough and removed half their features and call it a update. But I do second that the menu is rather large in sense of selecting options.

the inventory changer is fabulous though, dont change a thing on that puppy!

A cool thing would be to have it save luas activation and settings upon config load in.

Also for the luas, make users be able to type in lettering/numbers in a text box style. ( Useless, but would be cool to make Tags mid game, custom spammers without lua presets, etc etc)

Add fakeduck for mm without the need of a lua.

Add lua auto-update, or make it that from the website that when you click ex β€œDurdens - essentials has been updated” that it brings you directly to the lua/config.

allow skin changer to use any skin, lemee get that Scar neon revolution already.

Alot of my suggestions are capable with luas. But it’d be cool to see these implemented into the cheat without having users either create a lua or search for one.

6 Likes

wdym?

2 Likes

First off, amazing work.

I’m really bad at drawing what’s on my mind so I’ll just give a couple things I would really like to see in the cheat

I really enjoy being able to make a config that fits my playstyle and functions in a certain way.
Maybe things like Shot delay and shot delay conditions, an option to only delay the first shot
Example: delay shot 10ms unless X min damage is met
Configurable head/body preferance

In my book the more customization the better. Sorry if this is all messed up I’m on mobile

2 Likes

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

β€’ Add Dobletap Hitbox
β€’ Allows us to modify the size of the menu and change the colors of the menu
β€’ Add Lag compensation thus facilitating high ping gameplay
β€’ Try to make the chams flat more beautiful
β€’ Add preview aimbot to know where the hack will shoot

β€’ Expand a lua API
β€’ Open a form for more users to become beta
β€’ Completely close applications and release invites every 3/6 months of sub with the release of v2

8 Likes