Best Rage cfg for BinGaan👑700+ subscriptions to cfg(3+kd/Inside Game record chart/Best aa/Skin set/Blue visuals)

Just need 1 nle ↓↓↓
:jack_o_lantern::crown:MM BinGaan​:crown::jack_o_lantern: Get best Get BinGaan(spread/nospread/best aa)
:jack_o_lantern::crown:HVH BinGaan​:crown::jack_o_lantern:Get best Get BinGaan(spread/nospread/best aa)

Super cheap 0.85nle ↓↓↓
:jack_o_lantern::crown:Bset legit cfg​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(Green and blue skin accessories/m4 rage)

!!!Free!!! ↓↓↓
:jack_o_lantern::crown:Bset legit cfg​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(Blue, white and yellow skin/m4 rage)Free!!!
:jack_o_lantern::trophy:Free MM BinGaan​:trophy::jack_o_lantern:Get best Get BinGaan(spread/nospread/best

THIS BEST CFG!!!
Love for BinGaan(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

This parameter applies to MM
I will often beat her in the Guanpi and adjust her so that he becomes more suitable for the mainstream MM scene
There are so many charts below, I play it every day and improve it
I hope you have a good time

Этот параметр используется в MM
Я буду регулярно избивать и корректировать офицера пи, чтобы он стал более подходящим для сцены с MM’s
Там очень много графиков подвигов, и я каждый день играю с ними и улучшаю их
Надеюсь, вы хорошо провели время

此参数使用于官匹
我会在官匹经常挨打并调整她,使他变得更适合主流MM场景中
下方有超级多的战绩图,我每天都游玩它并改进它
希望你玩的开心

key
F1-----Start Rapid Fire
E-----open best aa!!!
V-----Low dmg
alt-----fake duck
shift-----pStatic AA
ctrl-----pStatic AA
T-----onlyhead and lowdmg
M4-----peek
F-----off Be silent
z-----Left hide(Hideshots)
c-----Right hide(Hideshots)
x-----Tank AA

我调的nl面板配色,蓝色为主调(点进去后在游戏里nl右上角三条杠点开,下面设置,设置里主题点击更换)
I adjusted the color of the nl panel, the main color is blue(Click in the top right corner of the game nl three bars click open, set below, set the theme click to change)
Панель nl, которую я настроил, была цвета, голубого цвета(после того, как точка войдет в игру, nl открывается в верхнем правом углу (nl), снизу настройка, изменение темы)

3 Likes

Overhauled skins and stickers, as well as rage numbers

1v2 mm

更新了visuals,全状态aa,point scale,dmg,MMcfg增加按键启用aa与no spread
Updated visuals, All-state aa, point scale, dmg, MMcfg Add keys to enable aa and no spread
Enjoy the game :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Please turn off your safe mode
This cfg contains the best aa and nospread
But just in case you get blocked too quickly, so I set them up to launch with a button, launch and kill enemies in the right situation, and enjoy your game :partying_face:

请关闭您的安全模式
此cfg含有best aa and nospread
但是为了防止您被过于快速的封禁,所以我将他们设为了按键启动,在合适的情况下启动并击杀敌人,享受您的游戏 :partying_face:

Пожалуйста, отключите систему безопасности
В CFG содержится best aa и nospread
Но для того, чтобы вы не были под слишком быстрым запретом, я установил их, чтобы они запускались, включались и при подходящих обстоятельствах убивали и наслаждались игрой :partying_face:

• Enjoy the game :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

up up up

up up up up up

On 2/17, the NL update we’ve been waiting for all week finally came back, along with Rapid Fird, and a few less obvious updates :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I don’t know much about the principle of Rapid Fird, but I think it is like preheating a gun and firing it all at once, and firing too much for a long time may not hit the target anymore, so we have to cool it down a little bit. :thinking:

You can experience opening Rapid Fird by yourself, it will draw a charge bar at the target. After careful observation, I found that it seems that the normal shooting time of the gun is compressed into a one-time firing. The length of this charge bar is related to the rate of fire and the amount of bullets and the shooting interval of each gun, which you can see in my picture :thinking:

So, in my cfg I set it up with a button to start and close, you can think of it as a super DT, just like the DT in CSGO

Finally, please enjoy the game :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

The legit bot seems to be on strike now, maybe we need to wait for the fix

I just tested it and the legit bot seems very weak, maybe its working logic has changed? I’m not sure. Maybe I can adjust it

I will always try my best to answer the questions I can on the forum, if you do not understand, please leave a comment below, I will answer as soon as possible