⚡[👑]Best Rage cfg for BinGaan700+Paying subscriber[👑]⚡(3+kd/Actual combat debugging/New AA bug/ NO BAN )8-31 Latest update!!Force Shot!! Your first choice🎃

:kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart:This is a configuration made with love
Love for BinGaan(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭ :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:
:heavy_heart_exclamation:My QQ 3029483597 welcome to exchange

:crown::jack_o_lantern:My HvH Community Config​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(1.89nle)Neverlose.cc - 市场 - 配置 “:jack_o_lantern::crown:BinGaan HvH 社区 CFG​:jack_o_lantern::crown:3+KD :zap:新 AA 错误:zap:”

:crown::jack_o_lantern:My NoSpread + DoubleTap HvH Community Config​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(1.59nle)
Neverlose.cc - 市场 - 配置 “:jack_o_lantern::crown:BinGaan Premier HvH CFG​:fire:UPDATED FOR NEW META​:fire:3+KD”

:crown::jack_o_lantern:My NO Ban Community Config​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(2.0nle)
Neverlose.cc - Marketplace - Config “:zap::crown:BinGaan SEMIRAGE СFG NO Ban​:crown::zap:UPDATED FOR NEW META​:white_check_mark:”

:warning:REMEMBER: (You need to have “Safe Mode” turned off if you want to use Anti Aim / Manual Anti Aim!)
“Safe Mode” can be disabled in the Miscellaneous tab, in the bottom right corner of the menu!

:crown::jack_o_lantern:My Legit NO Ban Config​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(0.85nle)
Neverlose.cc - 市场 - 配置 “:jack_o_lantern::crown:Bset legit cfg​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(Green and blue skin accessories/m4 rage)”

:crown::jack_o_lantern:My Free NoSpread + DoubleTap HvH Community Config​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(Free)
Neverlose.cc - 市场 - Config “:jack_o_lantern::crown:免费 BinGaan HvH CFG​:fire:更新为 NEW META​:fire:3+KD :fire:最佳 AA”

:crown::jack_o_lantern:My Free Legit NO Ban Config​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(Free)
Neverlose.cc - 市场 - 配置 “:jack_o_lantern::crown:Bset legit cfg​:crown::jack_o_lantern:(蓝白黄皮肤/m4 rage)”

:scroll:Keybinds:
M3- Third Person
V - Alternative Min. Damage Override
T - Alternative Min. Damage Override DoubleTap Damage
ALT - Duck Peek Assist
M4 - Quick Peek Assist
Z - Left Manual AA
C - Right Manual AA
X - New AA vulnerability
:warning:It’s highly important to customize all keybindings to match your buttons or use mine. Many settings are linked to a single key!

我调的nl面板配色,蓝色为主调(点进去后在游戏里nl右上角三条杠点开,下面设置,设置里主题点击更换)
I adjusted the color of the nl panel, the main color is blue(Click in the top right corner of the game nl three bars click open, set below, set the theme click to change)
Панель nl, которую я настроил, была цвета, голубого цвета(после того, как точка войдет в игру, nl открывается в верхнем правом углу (nl), снизу настройка, изменение темы)

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:Neverlose blue theme :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Overhauled skins and stickers, as well as rage numbers

1v2 mm

• Enjoy the game :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

On 2/17, the NL update we’ve been waiting for all week finally came back, along with Rapid Fird, and a few less obvious updates :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I don’t know much about the principle of Rapid Fird, but I think it is like preheating a gun and firing it all at once, and firing too much for a long time may not hit the target anymore, so we have to cool it down a little bit. :thinking:

You can experience opening Rapid Fird by yourself, it will draw a charge bar at the target. After careful observation, I found that it seems that the normal shooting time of the gun is compressed into a one-time firing. The length of this charge bar is related to the rate of fire and the amount of bullets and the shooting interval of each gun, which you can see in my picture :thinking:

So, in my cfg I set it up with a button to start and close, you can think of it as a super DT, just like the DT in CSGO

Finally, please enjoy the game :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I will always try my best to answer the questions I can on the forum, if you do not understand, please leave a comment below, I will answer as soon as possible

Updated the Point Scale
Added one key Tank AA
Changed visual
Changed history

2024/2/22
This update is a major update
I added different Point scales for different dmg cases
Added Tank AA
Some visual changes
Also added a free copy of cfg